Benefits of Microblading
- Natural looking fine hair strokes
- Enhances the look of eyebrows and facial features
- New found confidence for sufferers of hair loss or over plucking
- Perfect eyebrows from the moment you wake up till the moment you go to bed
- Lasts between 1 and 3 years depending on each person,. (Top up's recommended)
Microblading is a procedure that is carried out by a fully trained therapist using a handheld pen which tiny needles to mark the skin with fine hair lines. Pigment is etched into the skin and creates a natural looking semi permanent brow, eyeliner or lips.
At Bolton Beauty Clinic we specialise in Microblading. The brow is created strand-by-strand, for the most natural-looking 3D-like results; perfectly filled-in,and balanced. Brow shape and colour is custom-made to your facial structure and preference. Results will last for up to 18 months, depending on individual circumstances.
SAVE TIME USING YOUR BROW PENCIL AND HAVE THE PERFECT LOOK AT ALL TIMES, WITHOUT THE DAILY EFFORT.
Get ready to embrace the everyday beauty and convenience of your new Brows from Bolton Beauty Clinic
"- Sam F, Client
Jenny has created the most perfect eyebrows, i’m so happy with them. My eyebrows were very thin and patchy and she has made them look amazing, not too thick just full looking brows. She is also amazing and makes you feel very comfortable and at ease and her confidence and expertise made all the difference! I would highly recommend Jenny!"
"- Kelly S, Client
I loved the experience from start to finish felt really relaxed and at ease at your lovely salon!! I think you are amazing and love my new look!! Thank you for everything I look forward to my top up but always using you for other special treats in the future"
"- Jade M, Client
Just want to say a big thanks jenny! Day 2 after having my microbladed eyebrows and I couldn’t be happier with them! They look so real and natural just as if they are my own! ..I was so nervous to have them done but was made to feel very comfortable throughout the treatment. Will definitely see you soon. And will be sure to recommend!"
Microblading is a semi permanent makeup technique that falls under tattoo artistry and is carried out manually by the therapist. Microblading is only considered to be semi permanent that uses an extremely fine blade to implant pigment into the dermis.
A wide variety of people have Microblading for various different reasons. Please see below for a few examples:
- Busy People – People who do not want to spend time or have time to apply makeup would benefit from Microblading. With microbladed brows their eyebrows will be perfect from the moment they wake up with zero effort.
- Sight Impairment – People with sight impairment would benefit from microblading if their eyesight is poor and they struggle to see whilst applying their makeup. The client would feel more confident knowing this is one less thing to worry about having perfect eyebrows.
- Energetic People – People whose makeup runs, especially those with oily skin or those who exercise a lot. There’s nothing much worse than going into your gym class knowing that you have to re-apply your eyebrows after you’ve finished. With this treatment clients won’t have to worry about their makeup coming off as with spmu it will always be there giving them complete confidence.
- Alopecia – People who have lost all or most of their hair would benefit from microblading. It will give them self confidence in their appearance knowing that their eyebrows are looking lovely. With the advantage of the fine feather strokes from the blading their eyebrows will look very natural like real hair.
- Glamour – It’s so common today that we all want to look and feel good about ourselves and by having a microblading treatment you can feel happy knowing you will have perfect brows without having to worry they need doing.
All treatments require a patch test 24 hours prior to appointment.