Fat Freeze (Cryolipolysis)
Cryolipolysis is great for.
- Those stubborn areas of fat that people find hard to lose even with gym sessions.
- Great as a major boost for clients who are on a health kick and want to lose weight.
- Toning and tightening loose skin.
- Results can be noticeable straight away but can take up to a few weeks after.
- Non surgical approach to losing weight.
Cryolipolysis, otherwise known as fat freezing treatment or cold lipolysis is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment process that removes the extra fat cells from the body. The process includes a cooling technique that freezes your fat cells from belly, thighs, abdomen and back. The first step of the process is identify the fatty areas to be treated before covering them with a protective membrane. A vacuum like device is then placed on the treatment area and the extra fat is pulled in to the suction attachment.
Following this, the collected fat is frozen at a controlled cooling temperature for around half an hour. The exact treatment time depends on conditions of the client. On constant cooling at a particular temperature, the fat cells are destroyed and flushed off through the metabolic system.
– Those stubborn areas of fat that people find hard to lose even with gym sessions.
– Great as a major boost for clients who are on a health kick and want to lose weight.
– Toning and tightening loose skin.
– Results can be noticeable straight away but can take up to a few weeks after.
– Non surgical approach to losing weight.
Once you have helped identify the treatment area your aesthetic practitioner will place a cool gel membrane on it to help protect the skin. A Fat Freeze vacuum is then attached to the area, which draws in the fat, and as this occurs you will experience a mild cold sensation, which will gradually drop in temperature to around -7 or -8 degrees Celsius, freezing the fat cells.
At Bolton Beauty Clinic, this procedure will last around 30mins – 1 hour, throughout the treatment feel free to connect to our high speed with your phone or iPad. Alternatively, you relax , shut your eyes and listen to some music of your choice.